The WorldWide Plasma Proteins Market 2020
This report has been regularly published since 1984 with the latest publication in February 2022, covering historical sales up through 2020. It compiles market data from about ninety countries in units, dollars, prices and market shares by company and by region for each of the therapeutic plasma and recombinant proteins listed below.
- Intravenous and Subcutaneous Immune Globulin (IVIG and SCIG)
- Hyperimmune Globulins: Hepatitis B, Rabies, Rho(D), Tetanus etc.
- Factor VIII and Factor IX (plasma-derived and recombinant, standard & Extended Half-Life along with non -factor hemophilia treatments),
- von Willebrand Factor Complex, Prothrombin Complex and rare coagulation factors
- Activated Prothrombin Complex and recombinant Factor VIIa (Bypassing agents) as well as Hemlibra
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin
- Antithrombin III
- Fibrinogen, Fibrin Sealant,
- Protein C and other plasma proteins.
The data are broken down by region (Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Middle East/Africa, and North America) and by company. It provides historical data going back 9 years for an accurate picture of how each product and region has developed over time.
The report is delivered electronically (Excel and pdf files).