This report has been regularly published since 1984 and was last published in March 2020, covering historical sales up through 2018. It compiles market data from about seventy countries in units, dollars, prices and market shares by company and by region for each of the therapeutic plasma and recombinant proteins listed below.
• Polyvalent Intravenous and Subcutaneous Immune Globulin (IgG)
• Hyperimmune Globulins: Hepatitis B, Rabies, Rho(D), Tetanus etc.
• Factor VIII and Factor IX (plasma-derived and recombinant, standard & Extended Half-Life along with non -factor hemophilia treatments),
• von Willebrand Factor Complex, Prothrombin Complex and rare coagulation factors
• Activated Prothrombin Complex and recombinant Factor VIIa
• Alpha-1 Antitrypsin
• Antithrombin III
• Fibrinogen, Fibrin Sealant, Thrombin and other products.
The data are broken down by region (Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, North America and Oceania) and by company. It provides historical data going back 8 years for an accurate picture of how each product and region has developed over time.
The report is delivered electronically (Excel and pdf files).